Posted: November 11, 2021
PT DesktopIP Teknologi Indonesia (“We”) strongly supports the Confidentiality of a person’s Personal Information. We are committed to protecting and respecting user privacy (“you”) when accessing and using the application, website (https://qubiql.com), features, technology, content and products that we provide (hereinafter, collectively referred to as (“Platforms”, “Qubiql”).
A. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE CAN COLLECT
We may collect Personal Information in the form of:
1. The information you provide. You can provide information through electronic forms on our Platform or by correspondence through telephone, electronic mail, and so on. This information includes information that you provide when registering on our platform, subscribing to our services, and when you report issue(s) with our platform. The information you provide may include your name, address, email address, telephone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photos, and other data. We may ask you to verify the information you provide, to ensure the accuracy of the information.
2. Information we collect. For each of your visits to our Platform, we may collect the following information automatically:
2.1 Technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP address) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your log in information, browser type and version (browser) used, time zone settings, browser plug-in type and version , operating systems and platforms;
2.2Information about your visit, including a complete list of Uniform Resource Locators (URLs) visited to, through and from Our Platform (including date and time); the product you are viewing or searching for; page response times, download problems, length of visits to certain pages, interaction information on pages (such as scrolling, clicks, or mouse movements), the method used to leave the site, and the phone number used to contact our customer service.
2.3Your score data, including but not limited to your test results obtained through the Platform, as well as other academic data.
3.Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information if you use other sites that we operate or other services we provide. We also work with third parties (including, but not limited to, for example, business partners, sub contractors in technical services, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, information retrieval providers, and credit reference agencies) (“Our Partners ”) and can receive information from them. We will take steps within reasonable limits to verify the information we get from other sources in accordance with the Applicable Regulations.
B. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use Personal Information in the following ways:
1. The information you provide. We will use this information:
1.1To carry out our obligations in providing information, products and services to you;
1.2To provide information regarding other products and services that we offer; to provide you, or allow third parties to provide you with, information about products and services that we think may be of interest to you. If you are an existing customer, we may contact you electronically or by other means with information about our products and services. If you are a new customer, and where we allow third parties to use your Personal Data, we (or they) may contact you electronically only if you have given your consent.
1.3To notify you of changes to our services;
1.4To ensure that content from Our Platform is presented in the most effective way for you.
2. Information we collect. We will use this information:
2.1To manage our Platform and internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, and other statistical and survey purposes; 2.2To improve Our Platform so that content is ensured that it can be served in the most effective way for you;
2.3To enable you to participate in new features in our services, when you wish; 2.4As part of our efforts to ensure the safety and security of our Platform; 2.5To measure and understand the effectiveness of the advertising that we do to
you and other parties, as well as to serve advertisements for products and services that are relevant to you;
2.6To provide input and recommendations to you and other users of our Platform regarding products and services that may interest you and them.
3. Information we receive from other sources. We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you provide and information we collect.
We may use this information as well as the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the type of information we receive).
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share or disclose Personal Data with members of Our business group, which includes branches and subsidiaries, as well as the main parent company and its subsidiaries.
We may share Personal Data with third parties, including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors in the performance of the contracts we enter into with them or you;
- Advertisers and ad networks that need data to select and offer relevant ads to you and other users. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals, but We may provide them with aggregate information about Our users (e.g. information that 1000 men under the age of 30 have accessed their advertising link on a given day). We may also provide aggregated information to assist advertisers in reaching specific target audiences (for example, women in West Jakarta). We may use the personal data we collect to fulfill advertisers’ requests by displaying their ads to that target audience;
- Analytics providers and search engines that help us to improve and optimize our platform.
We may disclose information to third parties:
- In situations where we sell or buy companies and/or assets, we may disclose data to potential buyers or sellers of such companies or assets;
- If PT DesktopIP Teknologi Indonesia or the substantial assets related therein are acquired by a third party, then the Personal Data held about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If We are under a responsibility to disclose or share data in order to comply with legal obligations and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or security of PT DesktopIP Teknologi Indonesia, our customers, and others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
D. STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
All Personal information that you provide to us is stored on secure servers. All payment transactions on the Platform will be encrypted. By submitting your Personal Information on the Platform, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing that occurs on our
All Personal Information that you provide will be stored by us:
- as long as you are still a user of Our Platform;
- at least 5 (five) years from the date on which you stop using Our Platform; or c. in accordance with the original purpose for which the Personal Information was collected.
In situations where we provide (or you choose) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Please note that the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Nonetheless, We will try our best to protect such Personal Information. We cannot guarantee the security of data sent to our Platform. The risk of any transmission is your responsibility. Once we receive your Personal Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
E. YOUR RIGHTS
Depending on the circumstances and nature of the request you request, you must understand and acknowledge that after the withdrawal of such consent or request for removal, you may no longer be able to use the Platform. Withdrawal of your consent may result in the termination of your Account or your contractual relationship with us, with all rights and obligations arising in full to be fulfilled. Upon receipt of a notification to withdraw consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Information, We will inform you of the possible consequences of such withdrawal so that you can decide whether or not you wish to withdraw your consent.
You can ask Us to access and/or correct your Personal Information which is in our possession and control, by contacting us at the details provided below.
Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from websites belonging to partner networks, advertisers and other affiliates. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please note that these sites have their own Privacy Policies and that We are not responsible or liable for those policies. Please check these policies before you submit any information to these sites.
F. COOKIES POLICY
When you use the Platform, we may place a number of cookies on your browser. Cookies are small digital files containing letters and numbers that we store on your browser or computer hard drive with your consent. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk.
Cookies may be used for the following purposes:
- activate certain functions;
- provide analysis;
- save your preferences; and
- enables the delivery of advertising and behavior based advertising.
Some of these cookies will only be used if you use certain features, or choose certain preferences, while some other cookies will always be used.
- Cookies required for the operation of this Platform include, for example, cookies that allow you to enter secure areas of Our Platform, use a shopping cart, or use electronic billing services.
- Cookies allow us to recognize and count visitors and see how visitors move around our platform when they use it. This helps Us improve the way the Platform works, for example, by ensuring users find what they are looking for easily.
- Cookies are used to identify you when you return to the Platform. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Cookies record your visits to the Platform, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Platform and the advertisements posted on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for that purpose.
Please note that third parties (including, for example, advertising networks and external service providers such as web traffic analysis services) may also use these cookies, over which we have no control. These cookies tend to make Our Platform and the advertisements displayed on it more relevant to your interests, as well as improve the performance of Our Platform.
You can delete cookies by performing the clear data function on your mobile app or web browser which allows you to refuse the setting of all or part of cookies. However, you may not be able to access all or part of our Platform.
G. ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND APPROVAL
In the event that you provide Personal Information relating to other individuals (eg Personal Information relating to your spouse, family members, friends, or other parties) to us, then you represent and warrant that you have obtained consent from that individual to, and with hereby consent on behalf of such individuals to, the collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Information by Us.
H. MARKETING MATERIALS
J. CONTACT INFORMATION